SOE Design Studio, Indonesian based Interior & accessories designed and manufactured, currently seeking a computer-savvy, self-motivated, highly organised individual to fulfil an open position for an Interior Design Assistant at our Bali design studio. We required individual with an eye for detail, the ability to multi-task, a sense of humor, organization skills, a great sense of customer service. This is a full-time position, available for beginning of November 2014.
Task & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all aspects of assisting Interior Designer, including running errands.
- Organising and coordinating interior design jobs and calendar.
- Implementing procedures in order to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Managing and coordinating all HOC client delivery and appointments with clients.
- Preparing status reports for clients.
- Assisting in presentations and client meetings.
- Proficient English.
- Ability to work as a team member in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently while being proactive and anticipating client needs.
- Strong time management, multitasking and organisational skills.
- Proficiency in Mac OS, AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3DS Max, iWork, Adobe.
- Driving licensed A & C.
- Indonesian residence.
- Previous experience as a junior interior designer or interior designer assistant a must.
- Creative working environment
- Monday-Friday 9 – 5 pm.
- Good Package
- Interesting interior project reference & portfolio
Send your interest completed with CV & Portfolio no later than June 15, 2014 to Sakti Soediro herself at email@example.com